The HTML PowerTools suite of eight HTML tools is available for sale as a Site License, subject to specific terms outlined in the Talicom Site License Agreement, below.
The Site License is intended for corporations and educational institutions that wish to install an unlimited number of copies of HTML PowerTools at their office or campus.
For a one-time license price of $499.00 (US), the corporation or educational institution may install the software on any number of PCs, providing that the PCs are permanently located at one site (e.g., a single office building or university campus).
How to Order a Site License
The fastest and easiest way to order is using a credit card and ordering by fax or telephone. Alternatively, you can mail a check or fax a purchase order which will be used to generate an invoice (our policy is only to send the product upon receipt of payment).
To order, call our order-taking service at 1-877-734-7638 (or +1-770-319-2718 outside the US). Select option 1 ("place an order") twice, then dial 2 to speak to an operator. Specify that you would like to order HTML PowerTools Site License, Product ID 3977, Price Code 952NV. Make sure to verify that the price is $499.00.
You may order by mail or fax by following the instructions here and specifying Product ID 3977, Price Code 952NV.
Site License registrations entitle the purchasing organization to receive:
TALICOM SITE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This Talicom Site-License Agreement ("AGREEMENT") is a legal agreement between you (a single company or educational institution) and Talicom for the software accompanying this AGREEMENT, which includes computer software and associated media, and may include "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE"). By installing this software on a computer, OR exercising your rights to make and use a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to the terms of this AGREEMENT, promptly erase all copies of the SOFTWARE in your possession, and if applicable, return this SOFTWARE PRODUCT to the place from which you obtained it.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Talicom grants to you a nonexclusive, royalty-free right to install and use this SOFTWARE, provided that this SOFTWARE will be installed only on workstations permanently located in the offices, grounds, and/or campus of the licensing company or educational institution. If the company or educational institution consists of more than one non-contiguous physical location, then a separate license is required for each separate location.
2. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Talicom. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material.
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. This AGREEMENT is your proof of license to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by you. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
4. NO WARRANTIES. Talicom expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
5. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Talicom or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this Talicom product, even if Talicom has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
6. MISCELLANEOUS. If you acquired this product in the United States, this AGREEMENT is governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey. If this product was acquired outside the United States, then local laws may apply. Should you have any questions concerning this AGREEMENT, or if you desire to contact Talicom for any reason, please write to Talicom, 654 Westfield Ave., Suite 301, Elizabeth, NJ 07208, USA; send a fax to 908-353-6080; send email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or refer to Talicom's Website at http://www.tali.com.
HTML PowerTools are developed and marketed by Talicom. This site is copyright © 2011, Talicom. Talicom is a registered trademark and HTML PowerTools is a trademark of Talicom. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This Website was last updated on October 8, 2013.
This Website was last updated on October 8, 2013.